Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystyk
New
New
Mystyk

Female Messages : 72
Registration date : 2010-12-17

[Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 23:06

Hey guys!

Well I know this is nothing special, i could have made it better Sad like some effects or cuts between the scenes (and scene selection) but oh well.....well in the first half i wanted to concentrate mainly on the girl and the blue haired guy, but sometimes I didn't really know what to put because of the lyrics so it might seem random at places xD in second half....well I still had some scenes with the blue haired one so just continued...<< and paff xD oh well, it was interesting to work in dance category, i didn't really have thsoe typical "dance" scenes that people would usually use, but I'm glad this anime kinda fits with the song xD well hope you enjoy Razz

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5lalus
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 8:56

Haha didn't feel like a typical dance AMV at all like you said XD simple editing, you had some nice ideas in the beginning and for god sake, what is wrong with the girl's eyes O_O could stop looking at her eyes XD
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
Mystyk
New
New
Mystyk

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:53

vlex wrote:
Haha didn't feel like a typical dance AMV at all like you said XD simple editing, you had some nice ideas in the beginning and for god sake, what is wrong with the girl's eyes O_O could stop looking at her eyes XD
LOLOLOLOL ahahahaha i know right? xDDDDDDDD LOL xD thank you <33
Back to top Go down
Kain-x-Spirits
Passionate
Passionate
Kain-x-Spirits

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:34

Yeah not a typical dance. Not a dance at all, more like a romance to me. But i kinda liked it, probably because finally it matches well. I think you should have tried to work more on your transitions, because it definitively lacks of flow.
Back to top Go down
Mystyk
New
New
Mystyk

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 12:41

Kain-x-Spirits wrote:
Yeah not a typical dance. Not a dance at all, more like a romance to me. But i kinda liked it, probably because finally it matches well. I think you should have tried to work more on your transitions, because it definitively lacks of flow.
Thank You Kainy!! I agree, transition could have been better, but oh well >.< maybe I can still improve this amv xD thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 13:02

This clip looks more like romance than dance I think ; the beginning fades are dirty, the rhythm is too predictable. Nevertheless, this video is much better than your IC last year Iron Chef, it's clean now, good job Mystyk Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Mystyk
New
New
Mystyk

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 13:09

Nyala wrote:
This clip looks more like romance than dance I think ; the beginning fades are dirty, the rhythm is too predictable. Nevertheless, this video is much better than your IC last year Iron Chef, it's clean now, good job Mystyk Wink
well the song is about romance imo Razz at least it fits lyrics (and I did put some singing or dance scenes so it doesn't only give romance feeling) thank you Nyala! :3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2013 - 19:41

Hi Heni!

Not bad at all! I think it's the first time I've seen a full amv with this anime and actually it didn't look as gay as it usually does XD (Still a little in the end) You did a nice job avoiding those dance scenes, even if it's betraying your category xD
Well I do think some parts in the "chorus" were a bit long/slow, maybe it's also what Kain said, lack of transitions.
The part from 0:14 till 0:22 was really annoying omg, I wonder if they'll go on standing like this forever, you really should have changed of scenes sooner xD

In the end, nice amv, it's a pity it looks a bit too romance but yeah I liked it, good job and good luck girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Mystyk
New
New
Mystyk

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2013 - 11:43

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hi Heni!

Not bad at all! I think it's the first time I've seen a full amv with this anime and actually it didn't look as gay as it usually does XD (Still a little in the end) You did a nice job avoiding those dance scenes, even if it's betraying your category xD
Well I do think some parts in the "chorus" were a bit long/slow, maybe it's also what Kain said, lack of transitions.
The part from 0:14 till 0:22 was really annoying omg, I wonder if they'll go on standing like this forever, you really should have changed of scenes sooner xD

In the end, nice amv, it's a pity it looks a bit too romance but yeah I liked it, good job and good luck girl Very Happy
Thanks Hakim! hahaha IKR they are always standing there on the same fckin place LOL and yeah you're right xD there might have been a lack of transitioin whatever oh well Razz thank you for your opinion! good luck to you too! (or maybe i missed results? LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out   [Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] Mystyk - Lights Out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 09 : RUMBLE EDITION :: IRON CHEF 09 -- AMV-