Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

[HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

[HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Empty
PostSubject: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 0:43

[HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] OHSV6fp

Howdy. So finally, here's my entry.
While making it I was heavily inspired by classic Japanese ghost stories, as well as Nikolai Gogol's "Viy".

The story is as follows: A rich family invites a servant of God to pray for the soul of their deceased daughter. Little did the priest know, that the spirit of the young woman cursed her entire family and wants them dead. Maybe he will figure out why and just maybe.. come out alive.

Hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it (:

DL Link: right here

Preview:

Last edited by Squallyboo on Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 2:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
goЯz
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
goЯz

Male Messages : 363
Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 0:47

Sweet, effectively evoking a sense of potent personality, definitely going to DDL it, what a prodigy Razz
Back to top Go down
xDan7
New
New
xDan7

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 0:52

oooooh!!! Squall-sensei!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dan.vizard
irany
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
irany

Male Messages : 161
Registration date : 2011-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 1:02

i like it
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 1:05

Everything was sensible here. Really liked it. :}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Oxide
Berserk
Berserk
Oxide

Female Messages : 1114
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 1:29

irany wrote:
i like it

fiouuu +1000
Back to top Go down
http://eden-team.forumactif.org/
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 2:13

Amazing work! One of the best for me and one of those I really wanna keep! The association with the music is just perfect but when I say perfect, it's a perfect that means: YOU GOTTA SEE THIS AMV!
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 2:16

Thank you all for kind words (:
The video is available for download, here's the link: clicky~clicky
Back to top Go down
Kurono
New
New
Kurono

Male Messages : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 2:18

*w* love ur amv squalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u rock!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Kuronopwns
Cyber-EG
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Cyber-EG

Male Messages : 232
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 13:52

Clear and fascinating story. It all works fine, one of the best horror vids for now. Good job !
Back to top Go down
http://cybereg.fr
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 15:01

Great work Squall, even if I think your final lacks a bit of intensity, your choice of anime is very interesting, good story [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 17:49

One of the best horror vid so far for me (didnt watched all yet), awesome work and nice story.
Back to top Go down
Kain-x-Spirits
Passionate
Passionate
Kain-x-Spirits

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:45

Awesome. As an horror video, you're probably the one who did the best job. It's easy to understand the story and there's this kind of creepy atmosphere all along you video. What i like in your video is that the animes are all well mixed together to create an original story, and there's no unnecessary effects ( no blood overload, etc.).
Back to top Go down
El.G
Forum Member
Forum Member
El.G

Male Messages : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 20:02

Bien joué ma gueule, mais j'ai pas aimé
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 1:56

Thanks again to everyone, It's awesome that people notice the approach I took and the work that was done (:

Kain-x-Spirits wrote:
What i like in your video is that the animes are all well mixed together to create an original story..
Well if I'd have more time, I would try to make them even more alike, for example work more on Mirai Nikki parts, so that they would meet the style of Ayakashi: like removing the shadows and providing more classic Japanese visual aesthetics. Same goes for Madoka parts, but overall I'm satisfied how it turned out, especially for a 3 day time limit ^^
Kain-x-Spirits wrote:
...and there's no unnecessary effects ( no blood overload, etc.).
I'm glad you noticed that. Somehow I had a feeling that the horror section will be swarming with Another/Mirai Nikki videos, providing oceans of blood and crazy girls butchering each other. It's kinda sad that I was right ):
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 11:53

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2013 - 16:06

Loved it, goosebumps & stuff blablabla...
Seriously, knowing Mononoke really well (and that use of Joshiraku XD), it was even easier to appreciate your work, one of the only Vids of this contest with a real horror atmosphére (imo).
GJ [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2013 - 18:24

Creed wrote:
Seriously, knowing Mononoke really well (and that use of Joshiraku XD)

[HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] UzED3V1

I used Ayakashi, Mirai Nikki, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Hellsing Ultimate.
But yeah, that aside - glad you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Angelface
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Angelface

Female Messages : 580
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2013 - 22:29

Clean, good freaking atmosphere = Good horror AMV !

GG
Back to top Go down
Kyuusei
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Kyuusei

Male Messages : 2708
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 2:52

Really loved it Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 20:01

Hello

I liked it overall but not really more, actually I found the idea of using Mirai Nikki and hiding the eyes of the girl great, but I didn't like much the parts with the other animes. Well the synch was great there but I thought it a bit too easy, especially at the end. Same goes for the psychedelic scenes from Madoka, I admit it was well used though, I'm just a bit too used to seeing them.

But I don't deny it was well done, so yeah good job, you'll surely have a good ranking Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]   [HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HORROR] Squall - Kaidan [LUNCHROOM RIOT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1