Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

[Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xRikaAMV
New
New
xRikaAMV

Female Messages : 6
Registration date : 2013-02-12

[Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Empty
PostSubject: [HorrorPsyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:13

[Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Fmo26a

Title: Shikaeshi
Anime: Shiki
Song: Jigoku Shoujo OST 1 - 17.Jigoku Nagashi
Quite dissatisfied, it seemed better in my head, but anyway I can't pull back! So here it's my entry, it's my first time joining a contest and doing an horror amv.
Story; Torhu and Natsuno are watching a film about a girl who was considered a sort of witch so she was killed, but they're bored so they just prefer to play. From that day Natsuno see everywhere this girl but he think it's just an illusion. But then Tohru got killed and Natsuno is so angry and depressed that find the force to kill Megumi (the girl). In reality she's not dead (ofc, she's a spirit) and she killed Natsuno too.
Some precisation:
- Megumi is a spirit searching for revenge (she was killed wrongly), she killed the boys because they didn't pay attention to her story.
- Megumi isn't scary at all because she knowns she's not going to die but want to deceive him, that's why she make the same face she had in the dream, so he may think that the dream was a premonition and take courage.
Thanks to Mary e Magda, because they bear me, I was really stressed!! P.S. Some scenes are very dark I know, it was Vegas's fault, sorry.
Back to top Go down
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:27

There is some bits I did not loved...voices of the anime, subtitles...

The ideas are quite good but the story...or at least, the images you putted there, did not convince me at all.
Back to top Go down
xRikaAMV
New
New
xRikaAMV

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:37

General-Guy wrote:
There is some bits I did not loved...voices of the anime, subtitles...

The ideas are quite good but the story...or at least, the images you putted there, did not convince me at all.

I see, actually I think I overdid it with those images, thank you for your opinion :-)
Back to top Go down
xPrincessNeko
New
New
xPrincessNeko

Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:58

it's Amazing Sere <3333333333 really awesome u.u
Back to top Go down
xRikaAMV
New
New
xRikaAMV

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:00

xPrincessNeko wrote:
it's Amazing Sere <3333333333 really awesome u.u

You already know that I don't think so ahahah ;-P
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:25

Hello!

Well it's not awesome but there were some nice ideas, be it in synch or scene selection, however, what really stopped me was the lack of pace, too many long or static scenes No

Anyways, good luck, not bad if it's a first in this category :p
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
xRikaAMV
New
New
xRikaAMV

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:42

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

Well it's not awesome but there were some nice ideas, be it in synch or scene selection, however, what really stopped me was the lack of pace, too many long or static scenes No

Anyways, good luck, not bad if it's a first in this category :p

Totally agree, some scenes are very long because I realized they weren't enough so sometimes I superimposed things but.. The result is a mess LOL Thank you for your opinion, I'll do better next time (y)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi   [Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror\Psyche] xRikaAMV - Shikaeshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1