-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xDan7
New
New
xDan7

Male Messages : 15
Registration date : 2013-02-18

[Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 2:43

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dan.vizard
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 3:40

Didn't quite understand why you mixed these to tracks together at the start. Also, the main song is not cut very well.
Concerning the editing techniques, it's kinda messy at times - too many filters too much stuff polluting the screen and masks are not always precise. The concept is really strange. From what I can understand is that the Devil manipulated Light to kill everyone in Hinamizawa? I don't know, it's kinda all over the place. An explanation would be nice.
Overall, not too bad, yet not too good either. I constantly had this feeling that the video never could decide what it wants to be in the end and it clearly shows.
Back to top Go down
xDan7
New
New
xDan7

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 18:45

Squallyboo wrote:
Didn't quite understand why you mixed these to tracks together at the start. Also, the main song is not cut very well.
Concerning the editing techniques, it's kinda messy at times - too many filters too much stuff polluting the screen and masks are not always precise. The concept is really strange. From what I can understand is that the Devil manipulated Light to kill everyone in Hinamizawa? I don't know, it's kinda all over the place. An explanation would be nice.
Overall, not too bad, yet not too good either. I constantly had this feeling that the video never could decide what it wants to be in the end and it clearly shows.

I do not speak English so ... [Google Translate] XD
First, thanks for commenting. ^ ^
As I do not speak English and I'm using the traductos of google, not if you understand what I say so I'll put it like this:

Ligh Yagami = false Oyashiro-sama coming to Hinamizawa to usurp his name.
Furude Rika = true Oyashiro-sama that after death decides to find a happy ending in another Hinamizawa (2:04).
The devil = symbol of evil and death.

The final part was improvised (2:13 minutes onwards) because I ran out of time.

I'm not good at telling stories. XP XD
I wanted to get into the category "action". TwT

About editing, thanks for the critique. ^ ^

ESPAÑOL
Ligh Yagami = el falso Oyashiro-sama llegando a Hinamizawa a usurpar su nombre.
Furude Rika = el verdadero Oyashiro-sama que despues de morir decide buscar un final feliz en otra Hinamizawa (2:04).
El diablo = simbolo de la maldad y la muerte.

La parte final fue improvisada (2:13 minutos en adelante) por que me quede sin tiempo.

No soy bueno contando historias. XP XD
Yo queria entrar en la categoria "accion". TwT
Back to top Go down
Kurono
New
New
Kurono

Male Messages : 29
Registration date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 18:53

Nice amv my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Kuronopwns
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:39

Pretty neat story and original choice of scenes. Some effect might be cheesy but I kinda like your amv overall. But yeah, there is a little bias once we already know all the animes and it's a bit hard to have another horror story told instead.
Back to top Go down
xDan7
New
New
xDan7

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013 - 1:36

Kuro: KURO! tu te quedaste con mi categoria!! me las pagaras!!! [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  1016001876

General-Guy: Thanks for comment! ^^
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:40

Hi!

If we forget about these horrible masks of Yagami Light in the beginning and at 2:07, I found it quite interesting, the mix of animes worked well for me. Maybe the demon from Soul eater stays too long at the screen at some parts.

But anyways, interesting work, please next time be careful with your FPS and masks Wink Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D    [Horror]  Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Dan7 - OYASHIRO-SAMA / AutoK.A.D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1