AuthorMessage
Centurione
New
New
Centurione

Female Messages : 14
Registration date : 2013-02-24

[Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 20:08

[Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan 453qCk1
Anime: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, Inu x Boku SS
Music: TobyMac - Ignition
DOWNLOAD
YOUTUBE

Not the best thing I've ever done but oh well, it was fun Very Happy

Last edited by Centurione on Fri 1 Mar 2013 - 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:16

Good girl : )
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:20

Rikka <3 Interesting combination, GJ Ewa :3
Back to top Go down
cmoididi
Passionate
Passionate
cmoididi

Male Messages : 501
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:23

Action why this anime is not the easiest ,good job !
Back to top Go down
SageAMV
New
New
SageAMV

Registration date : 2013-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:16

Great work with this one. Tough source to use for action, you did really well ^_^
Back to top Go down
xPrincessNeko
New
New
xPrincessNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 1:20

Omg awesome O.O I love it!!
Back to top Go down
Centurione
New
New
Centurione

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 14:57

Thanks guys ;3
The source was quite easy to edit for me actually. I think I've used all possible action scenes from it though xD
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 16:23

That was pretty nice! I liked ur editing. Good luck in the contest! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 17:35

Ahah good Razz

One of my favorite of the action category [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan 653287824
Back to top Go down
Kain-x-Spirits
Passionate
Passionate
Kain-x-Spirits

Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013 - 19:29

That was ok, it didn't really impress me, but the editing was good.
Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 4:23

Ha it's really different from the other action vidz of the contest, that's a good point, the pace and the editing was good too, liked how you edited the slow parts of the music
There's still some little details that i didn't like, like ou color inversion at the end and some little accelerations that didn't look natural, that bothered me, but it was enjoyable, good job [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 5:00

Your clip lacks a bit of rhythm I think the lighting effects are pretty cool, I'm not very impressed but your clip seemed well edit, it's a good job Centurione Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Centurione
New
New
Centurione

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 7:23

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I don't have too much experience with editing action, so there's quite a lot o stuff for me to learn in this area. I'll try to remember about things you've pointed out next time. Thanks a lot once again!
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013 - 8:04

Well I watched a bunch of videos with this song. Too many in fact, that I already started hating it. But surprisingly - only this version had the approach that kind of hooked me. I'll try to explain, but it's just something you have to feel to understand, really. So if it doesn't make any sense, please forgive the following ramble, maybe I'm just taking this all too seriously.
Anyway, what I mean is that this video somehow manages to give this song something fresh and something catchy. Is it the chosen source? Maybe. Is it the montage and choice of scenes? Could be as well. Is it the fanservice and cute girls beating each other with.. hell knows what? it's actually kinda hotMight be, who knows?
The chosen series actually work very well and somehow (I'm not kidding here) manage to bring a pinch of elegance to the video. I mean, it's still little girls beating the hell out of each other, but with this execution it all seems so light and lady-like~ Is the author a girl? If yes, that would explain it I guess. If not - kudos for a different approach in making the vid. I also for some weird reason started to like the way vocalist pronounces "igniSHION". It annoyed the hell out of me the first time I heard it, it kept on being annoying in other videos, but here it has some sort of a charm to it.
But while I admire the cuteness and charm of the chosen anime, it does have a drawback. Towards the end it just gets boring. It's all too cute. I mean the first minute when you see it, it works really well because you don't expect it. But even the freshest of decisions may get old really fast and unfortunately this is one of those times. I see that in the second minute you tried to amp and focus more on the action, which was wise, but still - you could mix in different series and you know what? I think everyone would still be cool with it. You need contrast, you need some sort of change to appreciate something more. It's like if you constantly keep eating chocolate cake with cream - you will eventually get sick of it even being mentioned in a conversation.
But it is just a small nitpick - like a small mouse on the back of a roaring lion with a jetpack. The video is great, you did a great job, you made me appreciate the choice of m/v (even though I hate animes like that and especially this song) and just made my favourite action video on Iron Chef IX. Not the best, but favourite.
Back to top Go down
Centurione
New
New
Centurione

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 19:05

Awww, THAT COMMENT WAS TOO CUTE *.* Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you liked it! Actually I took this song only beacue that awesome sexy part starting around 0:23 ;3. And yup, I'm a girl and I'm kinda glad you could see it from my editing Very Happy. I still have quite a lot to improve, especially in action category but, seriously, I love it when someone likes the vid even though it's not a technical beast.
Thank you once again!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar 2013 - 1:51

Hello!

One of my favourite from action category! Indeed the choice of anime is kinda surprising xD You really did well, we don't feel like you were limited in scenes at all. The rythm was well managed, well it was really cool actually!
What could have bothered me a little may be some contrary moves like dezoom then zoom at 2:05 for example, also some scenes looked really dark and maybe a little too much Razz That's pretty much details xDD

Awesome job, good luck, you should take a really cool place good game
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Geingel
New
New
Geingel

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2013 - 21:33

Amazing Job. I enjoy it a lot. One of my favorites in action now. And I'm surprised that you use two animes and I believed that was one. I have to check those animes.
See you.
P.S. Downloading...
Back to top Go down
Angelface
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Angelface

Female Messages : 580
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 1:37

Amazing
GG here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyuusei
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Kyuusei

Male Messages : 2708
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 2:50

I don't think the anime fits the sog but really good job Wink
Back to top Go down
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 9:33

Still my fav and in my eyes - #1.
Back to top Go down
goЯz
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
goЯz

Male Messages : 363
Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013 - 10:00

sorry not a fan of this one just couldn't get int it, but good edit nevertheless keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan   [Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Centurione - 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1