AuthorMessage
GearSix
New
New
GearSix

Male Messages : 31
Registration date : 2013-02-21

[Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2013 - 17:44

[Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" 11ygzyk89j0nq2u7wt4

Yo Guys Smile This is my AMV in HORROR category for Soul's Team IRONCHEF 09 Contest !
I chose this anime because I really find its content as a perfect horror sample and I chose
this music because it was the only one from the horror category that gave me a bit
inspiration to edit it XD Good Luck to all Smile I know its not my best but its my first
contest and my first horror Themed AMV Smile I hope you guys like my work Wink

Anime: Deadman Wonderland
Music : The Wolf
Duration : 2:28min
Team : XCUTION TEAM
Programms Used : Sony Vegas PRO 11 and Adobe After Effects CS6

DLL : http://www.sendspace.com/file/sjdrbr

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GearSixFX
Squallyboo
Forum Member
Forum Member
Squallyboo

Male Messages : 98
Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 3:49

Watched it specifically in HD as the author insisted and really did not understand the whole fuss about it. Due to all the noise and other filters the overall picture is really fuzzy, so why bother watching it in higher definition? The video is also mostly dark and it is hard to see what is happening - you should've played with contrasts a bit more before uploading it.
It is also really dark because for some.. bizarre reason author decided to use a censored version of the series. I mean.. what's the point? It's a horror genre, gore and violence are not only acceptable, but even required sometimes.
The choice of the series is also questionable. I mean DW has a lot of violence, but it is more action oriented. Of course it IS possible to play it out as a horror, but I didn't see it here.
Back to top Go down
General-Guy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
General-Guy

Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 20:59

Did not really liked it. First I don't know how munch dark this can get...I mean, I can almost see my reflection on it. Also, it was way too long and most of the scenes have nothing to tell us. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:37

You created a nice atmosphere there, but I can't see any concept in your video. Some scenes were a way too dark - almost black and lipsynch was off. Anyway good luck in the contest. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
GearSix
New
New
GearSix

Male Messages : 31
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013 - 22:41

you are all right ^^ thanks , i ll improve in my next videos Wink
no excuses by me !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GearSixFX
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013 - 16:30

Hi!

The atmosphere isn't bad I'd say, strangely I have the feeling it's quite rare to see it with Deadman Wonderland. However, the editing was limited to fades to black and some scenes were too dark yeah, that's a pity No

But good job nevertheless and good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"   [Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] GearSix - The "Wonderland"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1