Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

[Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Empty
PostSubject: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 10:45

[Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Bannermepatv2

We are proud to release the first Multi Editor Project of our studio, Argen Team. Coordinated by [madaraxD] and kuruta,
So the idea of this MEP is simple, basically we tried to show how people have their own world, and despite being constantly surrounded by other people they are still alone.
Each individual has their own world ,occupations, obligations, problems; and they try to overcome them in their own ways,but all those little world form the real world we all know.
Was my first time hosting a serious MEP, hope you like it guys!

cheers
Anime: Blue Exorcist (TV) Ga-Rei -Zero- (TV) Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The (Movie) Guilty Crown (TV) Place Promised In Our Early Days, The (Beyond The Clouds) Steins;Gate (TV) Usagi Drop (TV)
Music: Saycet - Easy
D/L: http://akross.ru/index.cgi?act=video;id=3416;l=e
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013 - 4:44

I think the idea is really good and that you can feel the same idea, a whole, through all each tracks, is present and for that I gave you a hand of applause cheers

But your worst ennemy is the music, it takes too long for the music to speed up and personnaly its borring. I wont mind if the work was amazing but here is just okay, nothing to keep me going(dont worry I did watch till the end Wink ) There were some track that really needed more work and push in the idea, lack of consistency of the techical level and the idea of each tracks is hard with that kind of music. But I understand that its our first MEP of your studio and not everyone is up for that style Wink

Anyway my favorite track is the Steins;Gate, good job good game
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
vann
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
vann

Male Messages : 1159
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013 - 11:45

That was good.
I think like Vlex, great idea great concept it's like the mep was made by one guy Smile
But some part miss the technical...
(sorry for my english)
Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013 - 18:01

@Vlex, yep we recieve a lot of comments about the music <_<, and thank you for the feedback, glad you like it :3

@vann, The technicall part was really rushed i know xD was the first time for some of our member using AE so D:, but anyway im glad you like it Very Happy , and your english its fine! (mine is worst i think LOL xD)
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013 - 19:25

Like i said in i dunno where it's interesting project some tracks are way worst than others and the masks/fx could be much better but overhall i like the concept/idea, the music and the execution.

So yeah it could be much better but it's still pretty enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Fadoo-Sama
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Fadoo-Sama

Male Messages : 6703
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 2:05

Dn@ wrote:
Like i said in i dunno where it's interesting project some tracks are way worst than others and the masks/fx could be much better but overhall i like the concept/idea, the music and the execution.

So yeah it could be much better but it's still pretty enjoyable.
+1
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
Oxide
Berserk
Berserk
Oxide

Female Messages : 1114
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013 - 5:03

Me gusto ! : )
Olvidé, como acabo en Akross ?

GG, estaba un poco depresivo para mi xD pero me gusto tambien ^^.
(deberia que vuelvo en el foro amvAR xD)
Back to top Go down
http://eden-team.forumactif.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World    [Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Akross Con 2012] [MEP] - Our Particular World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-