AuthorMessage
Kyros
New
New
Kyros

Male Messages : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-29

[Kyros] Insanity Empty
PostSubject: [Kyros] Insanity   [Kyros] Insanity Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011 - 17:19

[Kyros] Insanity 20ppvm0

Anime : Deadman Wonderland , High School of the Dead , Steins;Gate , DragonBall Z

Category : Action , Drama, , Horror

Song : RTPN - Unnamed

Creator : Kyros (Rising Production)

ORG : http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=184580

Comments :

due to some problem with sony vegas I could not correct that certain details, but at least I have not lost the entire project.
The AMV is a sort of summary of the anime (Deadman Wonderland) , which immediately attracted me very much, in particular I wanted focused more on Ganta wrongly accused of murder in his class and sent to a sort of imprisonment where you play games and fiendish challenges fatal (as the series of "Saw" to interdict).
In this place where he meets Shiro the only person who will be close in this situation ........ But can really trust her?
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Kyros] Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Kyros] Insanity   [Kyros] Insanity Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 11:00

Hey it's quite nice, I liked it but I think some of your colors corrections didn't seem natural and sometimes the shakes were just too much (especially in the end). I also didn't like the masks in the Senji vs Ganta part, they were coming from nowhere.

Anyways I liked it, see you next!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kyros
New
New
Kyros

Male Messages : 24
Registration date : 2011-10-29

[Kyros] Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Kyros] Insanity   [Kyros] Insanity Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 11:10

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hey it's quite nice, I liked it but I think some of your colors corrections didn't seem natural and sometimes the shakes were just too much (especially in the end). I also didn't like the masks in the Senji vs Ganta part, they were coming from nowhere.

Anyways I liked it, see you next!

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Kyros] Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Kyros] Insanity   [Kyros] Insanity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Kyros] Insanity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-