Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents) LEGO® Icons 10318 Le Concorde
Voir le deal
169.99 €

[Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simofc90
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
simofc90

Male Messages : 163
Registration date : 2007-11-02

[Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won) Empty
PostSubject: [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)   [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 18:46

Yeah I'm not dead, and I'm back with a french song!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=183633

I edited this video in 24hours for an Italian IC.
Ileia was the judge and gave us the song (yelle - que veux tu).
The funny thing was I edited at mirkosp's house, finally I won it.
Hoping you like it!
p.s. It has a theme near the story on the anime, the title can help to reveal it.
Back to top Go down
http://vesgroup.altervista.org/home.php
Fadoo-Sama
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Fadoo-Sama

Male Messages : 6703
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)   [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 13:49

lyrics FR pas respecté >_>
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)   [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won) Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:40

Like fadoo said it's really tough for us to appreciate an amv with a french song when the lyrics are totally out of contest so my first impression wasn't that good.

This put apart i believe the editing and the rhythm are really cool you have nice scenes to play with and you managed to mix them very fitly with the audio, the only thing that bugs me was the glow that was really not good and some colors too bright like green and pink that don't really mix that well.

The rest is pretty cool but like said previously i cant really appreciate it coz of the song.

Anyway nice to see you back in da game my friend, grats for the win and i'll join your next IC like i told you don't worry about that.

Back to top Go down
simofc90
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
simofc90

Male Messages : 163
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)   [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won) Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 14:00

yeah thanks dna Smile
In the past year I changed a little bit my opinion on lyrich sync. I think that lyrics should fit on theme and mood, but not very much on single scenes as I did mostly on my last video (Faces), this don't count funny or parody.
This, for me, makes amvs more similar to real music videos that generally don't show literally what the lyric tells, but they makes a visual interpretation on it with a new story or some techniques.
That's why I didn't care a lot on literal sync in my video, also because it sing not very interesting sentences... there wasn't much to interpret. But well the video itself has already his theme.
Back to top Go down
http://vesgroup.altervista.org/home.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)   [Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Simofc90] The time travelling love seeker (24h ic, won)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1