Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Face your Fear [Mini Amv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nihilant01
New
New
nihilant01

Male Messages : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Empty
PostSubject: Face your Fear [Mini Amv]   Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Icon_minitimeTue 1 Feb 2011 - 23:53

Face your Fear [Mini Amv] 1zmcadz

• Title: Face your Fear
    Anime: Black Rock Shooter
    Song: Ein Leben Lang, by Crematory

Quote :
This video of mine was born is three days, in the first I made the first half, in the second I made the final half and then in the third I encoded it. I followed diegao94's beta testing and I asked for Karusman07's opinion. The content of the amv is way different from that of the anime, or from the most part of Black Rock Shooter Amvs. I wanted to give a much more darker vision of the relationship between the two protagonists, emphasizing the revalry and wish for prevail on each other. I hope I had succeded in, at least in not giving a feeling of "deja vu". Enjoy.

CLIQUEZ MOIS:

Spoiler:

Last edited by nihilant01 on Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://risingproduction.altervista.org/forum/index.php
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Face your Fear [Mini Amv]   Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb 2011 - 3:48

german music's good ! Very Happy

i'll comment it tonight.
Back to top Go down
nihilant01
New
New
nihilant01

PostSubject: Re: Face your Fear [Mini Amv]   Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Icon_minitimeWed 2 Feb 2011 - 9:27

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
german music's good ! Very Happy

i'll comment it tonight.

thank you Very Happy XD
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Face your Fear [Mini Amv]   Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Icon_minitimeFri 4 Feb 2011 - 19:10

sorry for the wait.

for the storyline you attempted to put, i'm not sure i saw it quite well the way you wanted to show it: the blue haired girl doesn't seem comfortable to fight her (she seems to ask herself why does her friend do this.),and the ending looks like a happy ending,
i don't see dark and bloody rivalry Smile.

at 0:42 , the "face me" (i think) you made , i didn't liked the font, maybe something more technologic should have suited better.

sometimes the rythm fit perfectly, sometimes less ( 1:18, most of time you followed the drum so following the guitar this time was surprising. )

i liked the scenes choices, it creates good mouvements Smile.

and i liked the little "photoshoot" effect (0:26-0:36), simple... but useful (particulary if you made it in 2 days).

Finally: Not a perfect "Iron Chef" AMV, but quite enjoyable to watch Smile. can't wait to see the next one.

Oh and you helped me to find to find a german band, THANKS ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nihilant01
New
New
nihilant01

PostSubject: Re: Face your Fear [Mini Amv]   Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Icon_minitimeSat 5 Feb 2011 - 13:47

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
sorry for the wait.

for the storyline you attempted to put, i'm not sure i saw it quite well the way you wanted to show it: the blue haired girl doesn't seem comfortable to fight her (she seems to ask herself why does her friend do this.),and the ending looks like a happy ending,
i don't see dark and bloody rivalry Smile.

at 0:42 , the "face me" (i think) you made , i didn't liked the font, maybe something more technologic should have suited better.

sometimes the rythm fit perfectly, sometimes less ( 1:18, most of time you followed the drum so following the guitar this time was surprising. )

i liked the scenes choices, it creates good mouvements Smile.

and i liked the little "photoshoot" effect (0:26-0:36), simple... but useful (particulary if you made it in 2 days).

Finally: Not a perfect "Iron Chef" AMV, but quite enjoyable to watch Smile. can't wait to see the next one.

Oh and you helped me to find to find a german band, THANKS ! Very Happy

Never mind Smile
I agree with your feeling, rewatching my video I found that something was quite different from the way I wanted to express, that is those parts you mentioned XD I think it would take much more time to make it perfect, next time I'll take it more slowly Smile
For the font, I couldn't find anything better Sad I tried some futuristic fonts too, but they didn't fit as mush as this one...but I agree that's not the best I could use XD
For the rest, I've nothing to reply, it's the most detailed comment I've ever received XD and I like that. I'll keep you informed about my next works, and I'll check yours too Smile

PS: XD glad to be useful to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face your Fear [Mini Amv]   Face your Fear [Mini Amv] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Face your Fear [Mini Amv]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1