Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

[simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simofc90
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
simofc90

Male Messages : 163
Registration date : 2007-11-02

[simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online) Empty
PostSubject: [simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online)   [simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 21:26

[simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online) Above1r1c1zk5
[simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online) W266[simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online) Above1r2c1nt0
[simofc90] Above the new world (tournoi online) Above1r3c1oe9

« VES page »
« ORG page »
« MEDIAFIRE »
« FANTASY MOVIE »

Mon vid pour le match du tournoi vs playreb.
enjoy it!

Comment: The idea for this video came to my mind reading to the lyric of the song that was given to me (« Brianstorm » by the Artic Monkeys), I instantly thought about doing a chara profile for Light, but the problem was that I didn't have a good enough amount of scenes with movement in them but the song needed action, and I found it in Animatrix. But how could I link two animes together? So I thought about describing in my video a new world in another time, where Light is the watcher in 3rd person. From here the title "Above the new world" or in Italian "Al di sopra del nuovo mondo".
Following this story line I structured my video, in fact in the first 13 seconds I have shown some of the important moments in Light's life, then there's spatio-temporal tunnel that brings to the new world, and for the rest of the video there always is light that watches the various situations and sings the words of the lyric.
"Above the new world" is a video that satisfacted me and I hope you'll like it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Special thanks to: Stefano Colaci, mirkosp, Osnar, kenzuka.